Call 24/7 for Claim Advice
Commercial Business Property (Tenant)
Store Keeper's Contents:
Example: If you own a clothing store, or an electronics store, but rent the building or space, let us help you:
- Assess all damage to your business property.
- Compile a detailed inventory of your business' property.
- Assess damages to the improvements and installations you have made. Example: Tile floor, drop ceiling, or other improvements you, the tenant, have made to the space.
- Photograph/video your losses.
- Meet with company adjusters.
- Manage your claim from start to finish, tending to your every need.
- Prepare a business interruption claim.
Commercial Building (Landlord)
Actual Structure of the Building:
Example: If you own the actual building, warehouse, lofts, and rent the space out to someone, or even just own it for your own personal use or business, let us help you:
- Assess all structural damage to the building.
- Photograph/video the loss.
- Report all findings to company adjuster.
- Prepare your loss of rent claim.
- Tend to your every need in the process of managing your claim.
We can quickly as possible in order to reduce or eliminate structural damage or mold growth.